Los Angeles Chamber Music Workshop
The application deadline for CMW has now passed.
Find detailed information about application and level requirements, sample schedule, repertoire, etc. here.
To apply for the Chamber Music Workshop:
1. Add "Chamber Music Workshop Application Fee" to cart
February 15-28 $65 application fee
March 1-20 $85 application fee
APPLICATION CLOSES MARCH 20
2. Fill in and submit the application form which pops up when you add the application fee to the cart.
3. Add a "youtube" link to your audition on the application form.
How to upload a video to YouTube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?hl=en
Please copy and paste your YouTube video link into the application form that pops up when you add "Chamber Music Workshop Application Fee" to your Shopping Cart.
Your audition needs to include:
- A 3-octave scale of your choice.
- One or two selections that demonstrate fast, technical playing as well as slow, lyrical playing.
- Piano accompaniment is recommended, but not required.
- Each item needs to be a separate youtube link on the application (i.e. scale and piece(s) must each have their own youtube link)
Please note: if you wish to take advantage of the early bird discounts but your audition video is not ready to send in, you may apply now and e-mail your audition video later to firstname.lastname@example.org. The video MUST be received by March 25 to be considered for CMW. The application fee is non-refundable.
4. Audition results will be sent out by April 1, and full payment will be due by April 20th. If payment is not received by April 20th, your spot for CMW is forfeited. Good luck, and we hope to see you this summer!
5. NOTE - DO NOT PAY TUITION, ACCOMMODATIONS OR MEALS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF ACCEPTANCE.