Registration Opens February 15, 2018
- Applications are accepted in the order in which they are received. Register early as some classes fill quickly.
- Early bird registration with discounted registration fee is February 15-28, 2018.
- Regular registration March 1-31, 2018.
- From April 1 on, registration is on a space available basis only.
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Accounts with balance due on May 1 will be assessed a $50 late fee.
Registration Tips and Pointers
- Student Applications
- Be sure to include your child’s current working- a working piece is a piece that you know all the notes to but are still working on technical and musical skills (intonation, dynamics, tempo, etc.) Please DO NOT try and guess what your child's current working piece will be in June! Put down what their current working pieces is NOW. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to update the current working piece until May 15, 2018.
- Teacher Workshop Participant Applications
- LASI may cancel teacher training courses if enrollment is insufficient.
- Please enroll by May 1 so that a course you wish to take is not cancelled.
- If a course you enroll for is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified by May 6.
- LASI will not be liable for non-refundable travel tickets purchased before May 6, if LASI cancels a training course.
- New - Chamber Music Workshop PREP Application
- Registration deadline is April 15.
- Video is due April 15.
- Music is available beginning May 15.
- More info on this NEW program can be found HERE.
- Chamber Music Workshop Applications
- Application form, application fee and audition video are due by March 20
- You will be notified of audition decisions by April 15.
- NOTE - DO NOT PAY TUITION UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF ACCEPTANCE.
- Once you have been notified of acceptance, tuition and appropriate accommodations and meals are due by April 30. If payment is not received by April 30, your spot in CMW is forfeited.
- Music will be available beginning May 15.
- Add Tuition and appropriate Accommodations, Meals and a la carte items to your cart. Please note: you may come back and later and purchase accommodations and meals - the deadline is May 15, 2018.
- Complete registration/application form:
- Chamber Music Workshop
- Chamber Music Workshop PREP
- Teacher Training
- Suzuki Student Program
- Proceed to check out using any major credit card.
- If you are unable to enroll online, call or e-mail the Director at email@example.com for a PDF copy of the application forms.
Student Honors Recitals
If you would like to perform on a student honors recital, find out more about it here: Students Honors Recitals
In the event that you decide to cancel your registration, notify the Los Angeles Suzuki Institute in writing by April 15. There is a $100 non-refundable cancellation fee per participant. The payment of all other fees will be returned if email or postal notice of cancellation is received by April 15.
Due to commitments to faculty and travel plans, applicants who withdraw April 16-30 receive a 50% refund of fees (less the $100 non-refundable cancellation fee per participant). Withdrawal May 1 and after forfeit all fees.
If enrollment is full or a teacher-training course is canceled, all registration and course fees will be refunded.
Please note: there will be no refunds for early dorm check out or unused portions of meal plan.
Applications must be received by March 15, 2018.
More information: Financial Aid