Registration is Open
- Applications are accepted in the order in which they are received. Register early as some classes fill quickly.
- Early bird registration with discounted registration fee is January 20 - February 20, 2017.
- Regular registration February 21 - March 20, 2017.
- Registration March 21 - April 30, 2017 additional $25 registration fee per participant.
- Registration May 1 and on, registration fee is $150 per participant.
- Applications after May 1 are on a space available basis only and must have prior approval from the Director – please call or e-mail the Director so we can determine if we can accommodate you.
- Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Registration Fee and Tuition are due at time of registration (except Chamber Music Workshop applicants - see below)
- Accounts with balance due on May 1 will be assessed a $50 late fee.
- Student Applications
- Be sure to include your child’s current working- a working piece is a piece that you know all the notes to but are still working on technical and musical skills (intonation, dynamics, tempo, etc.)
- Teacher Trainee Applications
- LASI may cancel teacher training courses if enrollment is insufficient.
- Please enroll by May 1 so that a course you wish to take is not cancelled.
- If a course you enroll for is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified by May 6.
- LASI will not be liable for non-refundable travel tickets purchased before May 6, if LASI cancels a training course.
- Chamber Music Workshop Applications
- Application form, application fee and audition video are due by March 20
- You will be notified of audition decisions by April 15.
- NOTE - DO NOT PAY TUITION, ACCOMMODATIONS OR MEALS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED OF ACCEPTANCE.
- Once you have been notified of acceptance, tuition and appropriate accommodations and meals are due by April 30. If payment is not received by April 30, your spot in CMW is forfeited.
- Music will be available beginning May 15.
- Add Registration, Tuition and appropriate Accommodations, Meals and a la carte items to your cart.
- Complete registration/application form:
- Chamber Music Workshop
- Teacher Training
- Student Program
- Proceed to check out using any major credit card.
- If you are unable to enroll online, call or e-mail the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for a PDF copy of the application forms.
Student Honors Recitals
If you would like to perform on a student honors recital, find out more about it here: Students Honors Recitals
In the event that you decide to cancel your registration, notify the Los Angeles Suzuki Institute in writing by April 15. There is a $100 non-refundable cancellation fee per participant. The payment of all other fees will be returned if email or postal notice of cancellation is received by April 15.
Due to commitments to faculty and travel plans, applicants who withdraw April 16-30 receive a 50% refund of fees (less the $100 non-refundable cancellation fee per participant). Withdrawal May 1 and after forfeit all fees.
If enrollment is full or a teacher-training course is canceled, all registration and course fees will be refunded.
Please note: there will be no refunds for early dorm check out or unused portions of meal plan.
Applications must be received by March 15, 2017.
More information: Financial Aid